Thursday, November 24, 2005



Are holidays meant for work?
Work's getting pretty darn hectic day to day. Last week was manageable. This week its overflowing! I am not enjoying my Thanksgiving. While everyone's gonna munch on the roasted turkey, I would be sitting at my desk slogging. I did find time today to sneak out to post a new blog! There's no one at the office except for a few people who are made to work. Everyone else is enjoying. I'm working tommorow too :-( and looks like the week end too :-((. I need to shop tommorow! Its black friday for christ's sake. I would miss some great deals! I hope my boss gives me some time off in the evening. It has started to snow from today and the whole city is spread with atleast 6 inches of snow. I am yet to shop for winter clothing and I am already freezing. My lips have gone sore from the cold. JC does'nt cook at home. All I have is either some junk from BK else curd rice! Have a happy thanksgiving people!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have asked the master shopper Raj to do some shopping for you.

I hope your Christmas vacation would be a better one!

November 27, 2005 8:35 AM  
Blogger Vikram Prasad said...

Dinesh,

Christmas is even worse. I am working until Dec 26th. Then I am off to Chennai...I guess we'll hook up with Thotti...I need to speak to him on what he really shopped. I think he got a ring for his fiancee.

November 27, 2005 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feeling The current mood of TSIZ at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger