Saturday, November 19, 2005

BOSTON SUX

It had to be the 7:30pm flight that I had to take on Monday night to Los Angeles. I thought American Airlines would offer me pretzels atleast! Naa ah...not a single pretzel! I just got the apple juice. Are they cutting back on pretzels for christ's sake? The flight was already late for take off at DFW..and I was starving. I hoped to have been served a meal atleast on the connecting flight from LAX to BOS. Naa ah...they did not serve food. Since the flight landed late into LAX, I just had 10 mins to grab a bite at burger king. Overnight flights are a friggin pain in the ass. So was this one. When I landed at Logan International, my company had not booked a car. Then I thought, the problems have started. Well..thats just the beginning. Its bloody cold out here...which is one of the reasons..Boston sux. Secondly, I stopped at a Starbucks to browse on hotspot, and the barista came and told me that they close at 9:00pm. I then stop by a walmart to grab a splitter and a cable, they close at 10:00pm. Whats happening? Does this city sleep by 10:00? Work's been hectic off late...and the only thing that keeps me going right now is Dunkin Donuts. The coffee is out of the world. Given a chance ask for a medium regular with cream and sugar. Get the coffee and stir it for 2 mins. Take a sip. You'll be taken to a totally different world. Dunkin Donuts rule Boston and Bostonians.

2 Comments:

Blogger Freeyavedu said...

Have u moved to Boston ? Hmm.. I stay in Ashland. Thast around 45 mins from downtown Boston. Gud to know that u r from SVCE as well.

November 27, 2005 7:55 PM  
Blogger Vikram Prasad said...

Yeh Free, I am a 2001 SVCE pass out...I have'nt heard of Ashland though! But I'll be back in Dallas dude..Boston's not for me :-)

November 28, 2005 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feeling The current mood of TSIZ at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger