Friday, November 11, 2005

"When you try your best but you don't succeed,
when you get what you want, but not what you need,
when you feel so tired but you can't sleep,
stuck in reverse"- Fix You, Coldplay
Why is life so complex? Why can't it be straightforward? Why can't I have a clear road ahead of me that I know if I take, would make life better in every aspect? I have 3 roads ahead of me...one which I know I don't want to take..and the other 2 in front of me are always open but there always seems to be uncertainty surrounding it. I never know the outcome of whats in there...when they call out to me..I reciprocate..but then when I go closer and closer...the road starts to diminish and I end up standing from where I began. Why is the quest for 1 solution always accompanied by 3 or more confusing situations? Why the pain? When I see every other person's life, its neatly outlined. They do have bottlenecks, but not as often as when I experience it. Why does it always happen that when I want to achieve something..it looks like a mirage. The opportunity looks very tempting...but as you move closer to the goal, you just find that the water you came in search of has shifted to a distant horizon. At first, the best thing is to keep moving in that direction..but after a while...you get the sense of excrutiating pain in your soul for the quest of success. You keep searching and searching...and you also see the water in front of you...but alas once to get there..you find out that its a mirage. How long will I keep searching for that? I need to quench my thirst too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey TSIZ,
Well looking at your prev. 2 posts lest say searching seems in your destiny be it love or otherwise :D

November 11, 2005 9:06 PM  
Blogger Vikram Prasad said...

Hey Gayatri,

The quest for what I am looking for will not end. It'll go on forever. This would happen with everyone at every point of time. Thanks for taking time off to post your comment. Hope you keep stopping by often.

TC

November 11, 2005 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Your posts seem to be loaded and I can't believe these thoughts are coming from you. I am seeing a totally different 'you'. Will make it a point to stop by regularly. Keep it going. When you get a chance, drop by mine. Not really the 'enlightening' kind as yours. :)

November 12, 2005 5:19 AM  
Blogger Vikram Prasad said...

Dinesh,

Good to see you drop by. I can probably close my eyes and identify the source. Well, its the same "ME" except for the fact that I have a medium of expressing myself now. Keep posting your comments. Thanks for stopping by.

Vikram

November 12, 2005 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feeling The current mood of TSIZ at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger