Sunday, November 05, 2006

Before I start off, I would like to apologize for not having updated my blog for the past three months. I would also not like to take credit for the fact that I have completed a full year in the blogsphere with about 26 odd posts. Phew..That's done..now lets carry on forward.

I moved out from Texas to Maryland three months back and since then it has been a jet ride. Work has been hectic and the weekends just buzz past. I was in NY with friends and enjoyed the trip. Was almost in DC for a month and enjoyed that even better. Life is just coming on to me like a thunderbolt. East coast is fast paced! I'll try to blog every other weekend. Until then..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to c u back....

November 10, 2006 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more posts!

November 12, 2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger Vikram Prasad said...

Danke!

November 18, 2006 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feeling The current mood of TSIZ at www.imood.com

Powered by Blogger